It seems to me that the folks that brought us Fuduntu and will soon be bringing us FuSE (assuming openSUSE has no issues with it) are primarily interested in presenting interesting alternatives for the desktop linux community.
Tag Archives: distro
I have 4 computers at present, 1 tablet running Android, 1 Mac Mini dual-booting OSX and Crunchbang Statler, 1 Thinkpad T42 running Archbang 2012-12, and 1 Inspiron 2200 running Crunchbang Statler.
I just downloaded and ran the LiveCD of Beefy Miracle, Fedora’s most recent release.
- Japanese input methods and fonts come preinstalled.
- Accessibility features available.
- Generally polished interface
- Feels mature finally.
- Stuck with fallback mode on unsupported video cards
- Touch screen design for use on non-touch devices is stupid.
- Lack of configuration options, right clicking on the wallpaper and panels does nothing. There’s no way to change the default window manager theme which is over-sized and made for fingers not cursors.